Things I am grateful for this week
1. Cool weather. I know Christmas season is coming so I’m thankful for the non-irritating climate.
2. Food. We have had a little problem on our budget but God still provides food for us.
3. Birthdays. I had have 4 people I know who had their birthday on this week. I’m happy for them because every birthday is indeed a blessing.
4. Jogged at Up Diliman. This must be my first night jog and I enjoyed it so much. Thanks to Ardi and Dianne.
5. TINAPAY. After we jogged, we ate hamburger sandwich at Tinapay, a Sandwiches Stall inside UP, Diliman Campus. Awesome and affordable sandwiches, great to have after jogging.
6. Safe trip. I went home safe from Anonas, Quezon City to Pacita, Laguna. This must be my first time to have a trip on my own. And I feel blessed to have this experience. I’m growing out of my shell. :)
7. Email. I received a reply for my email to someone. The whole story must be a secret, but I can tell that her reply and answer are a great opportunity for me. It could be one step up towards my dream.
This week is so busy but I can tell that it lets me to learn new things and helps me to open up myself. What a great world and life to enjoy! But I’m not forgetting who gave me all of these, GOD♥